At St. Mark’s, we believe that blogging is a way in which we can effectively communicate safely and politely online. The Year 3/4 students have established and agreed upon a “Quality Criteria” on how to write comments on a blog. The criteria reminds us of our expectations when communicating online through our blog.
Only “5 Star” quality comments are approved for inclusion on our blog!
How to write a 5 Star Quality comment on a blog.
5 STAR QUALITY CRITERIA
- Always use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Read over comments and edit before submitting.
- Do not reveal personal information, and use first names only.
- Write like a letter, include a greeting and closing.
- Give compliments, ask questions or add to new information to the conversation.
- Write comments that are related to the topic.
- Write politely to others, using appropriate language.
- Make comments interesting and engaging, trying to make them at least 4 sentences long.
- Have a go at answering the questions that are within the posts.