Term 3 Inquiry – Continuity and Change

Year 3/4 will be studying history during Term 3.  We are going to be learning about many things that change over time, including medicine, sports, the environment, structure and architecture.  There has been advancements in technology and in our parts of our neighbourhood, as well as other changes in the world.

What continues on in the world? What has changed in your lifetime? 

What changes have your parents or grandparents noticed during their lifetime?

What would you like to learn about change? Why are you interested in this change?

By Eva, Harry, Maddie, Patrick and Emilia.

100 Responses to Term 3 Inquiry – Continuity and Change

1. Isabella says:

Hi 3/4 blogger’s
    Things that continue in the world are things like language, music, technology and much more. Changes that have happened in my life were things like moving houses, having another sibling, slowly renovating my new house and changing schools. The changes that my parents have faced are things like the i pad being invented, new software for computers, cars with buttons that open and close the windows of the car instead of having to manually opening and closing them; and much much more.I would like to know how technology was invented and how the English language evolved. I am interested in the development of English and how technology was made because I don’t know anything about these two in history yet and I can’t wait!

See you soon!

2. Isabella says:

Hi it’s Isabella’s mum,
    These are great ideas Isabella! Think of all the changes that will happen in your lifetime.
    The evolution of language is very fascinating 🙂

3. Alex F. says:

Hi Everyone,
    Next term we are starting to learn about history in Inquiry.

What continues on in the world?
    The main and the most obvious thing that has continued is… human beings, we have been around for longer than I know!
    What has changed in your lifetime?
    Something that is also very obvious is the transportation, The difference from a horse and carriage or walk to a car, My theory is that almost everyone will have a self driven car or maybe a flying one! Who knows!?

My Grandma has noticed the most that the words and language has changed a lot, There are tonnes of more slang words. Three of my grandparents are Italian and had lived in Italy for about 6 years, they have noticed the difference between the traditional Italian food and the Italian food here in Australia.

I would like to learn about the change of medications. I am interested in this because some diseases need a cure and I would like to see the progress.

Sorry that’s all I have to say!
    Good Bye Everyone! – Alex F.

4. Piper D'Rozario says:

Hi 3/4s

My mum said that technology, phones, shopping, fashion, food, photos and cameras and the environment are the things that have changed in her time. The things that have stayed the same are houses, kindness, plants, animals and education.

The things for me that have changed are fashion, food, pets, family and my house. The things that have stayed the same in my life are paper, school, phones and my neighbourhood.

Sorry thats all I have for you.
    Hope you like it and Bye from Piper!

5. Leah says:

Hi bloggers!
    I am really excited to learn about Continuity and Change because it’s about History and that’s the thing that I want to learn about more.

I think what continues on in the world is the people, the living earth, and the animals because they will all live here for a long time… we will never die out. I think the things that have changed in our world are the Aboriginals, they sadly died out and we only have a few left.

My parents have thought that the changes are: the Prime Minister (it was exciting that we got a girl Prime Minister), how they used to have ‘cassette tapes’ with technology, and now we listen to iPods, CDs, DVDs, Netflix, Stan, computers and all that. My parents think that it is actually sad and good. Sad because people are less employed because there’s no video shops. It’s good because it’s convenient because they don’t have to go to video shops to get movies, we have better stuff to get them from our own TV.

I am interested in change because it will be fun to learn about things that used to be on, like all that cassette tapes.

I hope you understand that I want to learn about Continuity and Change, and goodbye!

Bye bloggers!

6. Angelique says:

Hi everyone,
    Things that have continued throughout my lifetime are: life, jobs, technology, games and loads more. Things that have changed throughout my lifetime are having another sibling, growing older, changes around the house and so many other things. My mum has noticed technology, education and teaching methods. I would like to learn about how much education has changed, how much technology has changed and how much language has changed. I am interested in this change because it seems so interesting how much new technology comes every day and how old technology is just forgotten about. I am also interested in education because it seems so different to what they did back then. I am also interested in language because I think it will be interesting to see how much it has changed since back then.

Bye for now
    Angelique

7. William B 3/4C says:

Hey Bloggers,
    Continuity is all about things that keep on going around and around for so long. Change is something that’s been changed throughout the years like a typewriter turned into a big box computer which turned into laptops and more portable computers. So when you put those continuity and change together it’s the exact opposite to each other.
    Speak to you soon

8. Josh says:

Hi 3/4s

What has continued in the world is poor people starving to death. Something that has changed in my lifetime is when I first started school (in prep) I did a lot of work in my book and now that I’m in 3/4 I work on my laptop.
    A change that my mum has noticed in her lifetime is her very first family T.V was in black and white, now all T.Vs are in colour.
    I want to learn about what has happened in the last 100 years compared to now.
    I am interested in this question because I was not alive in the last 100 years.

By Josh

9. Gieselle says:

Hi 3/4’s
    The thing that I think that continues on in the world are our beautiful plants, bushes and big trees.
    Something’s that have changed in my life are my home, school and family. Another thing that changed, was water restrictions. We used to have timers in the shower and you could only water your garden on particular days.
    My parents and grandparents have noticed large changes in technology and the environment.
    Changes in technology are things like black and white tv’s which are now 3D tvs, changes in music from records to tapes to cd’s to ipods and inventions such as fitbit, tablets, mobile phones, remote controls etc.
    Changes in the environment can be seen when you look at the suburbs which continue to grow, or the city which continues to get bigger.
    The thing I would like to learn about is changes in our environment. I am interested in this change because if we don’t have any plants what will happen to this wonderful world we live in?
    Gieselle

10. Grace says:

Hi Bloggers,
    I am really excited about learning about community and change next term.

1.Cars 2.TV
    Technology
    Because it can be good and bad.

Bye all!

11. Estelle says:

Hi 3/4s,
    Next term we are going to learn about history for Inquiry.
    History is one of my favourite thing to learn about.
    The thing that I have seen changed is T’vs because at my grandparents house one of the Tv’s that they have is a box TV and now instead of having boxed TV’s we have flat screen TV’s.
    The thing that my mum has seen changed are technology such as phones, Internet and money. Also when my mum was young she had no remote’s for the TV so she had to get up and press the buttons.
    So that’s all I know about history.
    Bye for now but not forever!-Estelle

12. Mitchell says:

Hi everybody Mitchell here,

Next term I am excited to learn about history and how things have changed.

I have seen technology upgrade to bigger phones, new app looks and other updates on technological devices. School teaching has stayed the same for hundreds of years. Slight edits have been made to teaching methods but the base idea stays the same. When my parents were growing up you could still use the cane. My grandparents were introduced to television at a young adult age.
    I would love to learn about objects’ creation and how they got to be amazing and high tech. I am interested in this change so I can change the way I use that object.

Thanks for reading

13. Gieselle says:

Hi! This is Tamara and Kurt (Gieselle’s parents)
    There are lots of great examples of change listed already.

Changes we have noticed are;
    Medicine: vaccinations
    Sports: rules have changes to help protect athletes from injuries
    Technology: internet, laptops, planes
    Environment: global warming
    Architecture/Building: houses are more environmentally friendly with solar power panels, rain water tanks, separate recycling bins

14. Savannah Hains says:

Hey bloggers

I’m Savannah. I’m writing about continuity and change. I’m going to be answering some questions.
    What continues on in the world?
    Well it’s obvious humans as well as land if land wasn’t here what would we walk on what would keep on up on earth?

What has changed in your lifetime?
    Fashion in the old days clothes were old and boring but now the colorful they have amazing designs and patterns.

My mum has noticed was that in cars. Seatbelts didn’t exist when she was young also carseats for babies.The cars back then are very dangerous mostly for kids.

What would you like to learn about change?

I would love to learn about sports it’s so interesting to learn about this.

Why are you interested in this change?

Sports well… because I wonder what the different sports were like in the old day and as well as when the were invented.

15. Willam says:

Hi everybody,
    I interviewed my Mum asking her what changes have you noticed during your lifetime? And she answered
    *Technology – The phones were home phones now there are many options like a mobile phone and computer.
    *She found information from books in the library where now you can use the Internet.
    *Photographs had to be printed from film and took more than one day to process where as now it is much faster and straight from your camera. The changes I have noticed in my lifetime are:
    *Technology – There are many changes to gaming and the mobile phones have changed in their size and what they’re able to do.
    *Medication – They have created more medicines for diseases that used to be not curable.
    I would like to know why the Penny Farthing had such a big wheel? Why do we now not have 1c and 2c pieces?
    From Will

16. Jessica says:

Hi everyone,
    In term 3, we will be learning about Continuity and Change and I’m excited to learn about the past.

I’m looking forward to learning about this topic because I’m interested in how things have remained the same and how other things have changed.

Things such as sports, fashion, technologies, etc have changed over time. Some other things have stayed the same but may change in the future.

Thanks for reading.

17. Adrian says:

Hi everybody,

We are learning about history and how it has changed.

What continues on in the world?

Technology continues to evolve, people were doing 2D cartoons now we have more and more 3D movies for children. Also people had coding and programing for years and they still have it. People had cars, boats and submarines but they are modern and faster now. Mobile phones were looking like boxes now they are a lot smaller and we have smart phones.

What has changed in my lifetime?

TV has moved onto the internet. People use more phone apps to message each other. People use tablets and smartphones a lot. Now there are driverless cars. Now there are electric cars. Now they also are inventing cool robots like the Mars rover and the Mars rover has discovered water on Mars.

Back in the days there were more traditional farming and most animals would roam freely on farms and eat grass during their entire life. Today, in my lifetime, people use more pesticides and chemical fertilisers to kill weeds and bugs. Farmers use things like that and it affects the food and animals. Animals are put in cages and eat grains which have pesticides. Some animals today never see the outdoors during their entire life. Some cows get injections to produce a lot of milk. If there is more milk, the farmer will make more money but this type of milk and food with pesticides is not very healthy because of all the chemicals. Food in the past was way better.

.1 When will pollution stop and how it will change?
    .2 When will there be billions of electric cars?
    .3 How will the military change in the future?
    .4 Will things change in a bad way or a good way?
    Why are you interested in this change?
    .1 To learn what is going to happen in the future
    .2 Because I am curious how things would change

18. Deanna says:

Hi bloggers,

I am excited about the topic ‘Continuity and Change’ and I can’t wait to explore this more in term 3.
    The things that I have noticed that continue in the world are the birth of people and animals, food and communication. In my lifetime, the mobile phone has changed a lot. My parents have told me that when I was born, they did not have the internet on their phones. But they do now! In my lifetime, I have also noticed that people do not read paper newspapers. They read the news on the computer, ipad or phone.
    My parents have seen a change in automobiles and in technology in general.
    I am interested in this topic because I want to learn about our history, and how it has change to now and in the future, especially with technology and fashion.

Bye!
    Deanna

19. Keisha says:

Hi Bloggers!,

I am excited that we are learning about history for Term 3. My Dad said that when he was growing up he didn’t use mobile phone, Ipads or laptops. He learnt at school using books, newspaper, atlas’s and researched using the Encyclopedia (old school Google).
    He didn’t use a computer until he was fifteen years old.
    I want to learn about who invented the mobile phone, wifi and the internet.
    Keisha

20. Patrick HIbberd says:

Hi bloggers
    I am really interested in the history of wars and the things they used in wars. The changes I’ve noticed is the amount of bush land and reserves left. The things that continue on in the world is most likely the population of Melbourne and our intelligence will continue. My mum says one of the biggest changes she has seen is how much we all use devices at work, home and at school.

From Patrick

21. Isabelle says:

Hi 3/4 bloggers
    I am so interested in continuity and change.I’m looking forward to learning about this topic because I’m interested in how things have remained the same and how other things have changed.

Thanks for reading!!!!

22. Will M says:

Hi bloggers,

Im really excited about learning about continuity and change. I wonder what one of the first houses made looked like compared to the ones today. Long ago paper was hard to get, but now paper is really easy to get. Its the same with pencils and food. In the holidays my family and I are going the Sovereign Hill to see how people lived in the olden days. Stay tuned for some photos!

bye bye

23. Ella says:

Hi everyone,

Next term we are learning about continuity and change. I think that it is cool that we learn about the history of sport, transport, technology and many other things.

I am interested to see how these things have changed to what we see and use now compared to the olden days.

24. Danny says:

G’day 3/4,

Our upcoming topic (Continuity and Change) sounds very interesting and I’m looking forward to learning about history! That’s right, we’re going to learn about things that always continue and things that change. It’s going to be so exciting to see what never stops and things that change.

Something that will never ever stop, no matter what we do in the world is loving God and Jesus. Something that has changed in my life is the way people respect me, and I really appreciate that.

That’s all I wanted to tell you. For now. Big things await right around the corner, we’re going to learn about Continuity and Change.

See you later!
    From Danny

25. Blainee S says:

Hi everyone

I am very excited to learn about how the buildings and how they were designed and how they will change in the future. I really like the eiffel tower, I wonder how they built it?

I’ve noticed that two years ago you would only be able put your card in the machine to pay for something and now you can tap it or use your phone.

Dad has noticed that people interact with each other differently, they used to sit around and talk to each other, now more often people will be communicating or sharing with other people on their phones but not speaking to the people sitting near them.

The way people cooked at their homes and how they may do it in the future (Thermomix?)

26. Nathan Tran says:

Hello everybody,

I am going to be talking about continuity and change. Continuity means staying the same while change is well… you already know that. Some things that have changed are the Internet, the Internet changed because back when our grandparents were kids, the Internet did not exist and we had to read books. Some things that have continued staying here in 2017 are fashion, fashion may change throughout many years because some clothes come and go. Well that’s all I have to say so see you next term!

See you next term!

27. Alisha.N says:

Howdy guys
    I think heaps of stuff continued in the world. Here are some things that continued in the world transport,buildings,shops,houses,schools and heaps more.Heaps of stuff has changed in my life. Here are some things that changed in my life moving schools,moving houses,more confident,more doing maths,more reading and heaps more stuff.
    Bye guys!

28. Ollie says:

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to learn about continuity and change. One of the things that I am interested in is the history of sport.

Something that has changed during the time that sport has been around is the material that they used for it. So they have changed the material to make the sport easier to play. The material that some of the different sports used were hard leather to a softer leather.

Continuity is where something is getting continued. For example people still interact with each other like they did 100 years ago.

Change is where something is different. For example technology has changed a lot. From letters to flip phones now we have smart phones. Change can either be good or bad. It can be bad because since the car there has been lots of pollution, but now a car can save you hours of travelling.

Something that has changed in my life is my grandparents. My grandparents have told me life lessons that I need to remember. They have made a big impact to my life!

From Ollie

29. Taso says:

Hi Guys,
    I am looking forward to learning about how things have changed in sport, particularly how the game of soccer has changed. Players are now professionals and spend all their time training, that is different from what they used to do.

Bye From Taso

• Vickie says:

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed how much technology has changed since I was a kid in primary school. When I was in grade 5, the whole class shared one computer and only on one afternoon! It came in on a trolley and we all got a short turn on it! It’s amazing that now everyone has their own computer!

See you later,
      Vickie (Taso’s mum)

30. Loretta says:

Hi everyone,
    In term 3 for inquiry we will be learning about continuity and change. I am so excited to learn about it. Continuity means when something is getting continued or it can keep going on forever, our history can also continue forever as well.

Things that have changed in my lifetime is the technology, inventions, science and of course our history. What changes my parents have noticed during their lifetime is the weather, global warming and also the houses.

Change is when something is different. What I would like to learn about change is how the climate changed, the global warming and how we can help it. I am interested in this change because I want to know more about Australia and how it has changed the past 100 years.

Loretta

31. Eden says:

Hi 3/4s,
    Change is when something does not stay the same. Change can be good or bad. For example, a good change would be if scientists made a new medicine that cured all types of cancer. A bad change would be if all the trees got knocked down by people and machines and the earth was dry because the oceans dried up.
    Education continues in the world because it is important in order to to get a job and earn lots of money. Something that has changed in my life time is the look of the $5 note
    From Eden.
    Hi everyone, Marlo here (Eden’s mum). Lots of things have changed in my lifetime but the obvious one is the use of mobile phones. When I was in primary school these weren’t even invented! We communicated by writing letters or notes using a pen and paper. Now we communicate mostly via email or text message. The biggest change has therefore been the advancement in technology. This has mainly been a good change but also bad because of cyber bullying. As Eden said, change can be good or bad.

32. Tara says:

Hi everyone,
    My lovely mum shared with me the changes that have happened since she was my age.
    Firstly she said that people communicate with each other very quickly with modern technology. Technology in communication, medicine, travel,social activities, education and even shopping online has changed our world. When she was in grade three she did not have a laptop, she got a computer only when she was 16 years old and it was a big one:)So in grade 3 she did all of her homework on paper. Today students can study at home using their computers and communicate online with their teachers. If we can travel back in time we will be amazed to see how people worked back then without computers and equipments to help them do things easily and quickly. So today technology has helped every person to do big things easily It is a blessing but sometimes sadly not used right . Especially cyberbullying . On the whole we are very blessed to have all this modern technology to help us live a happy , exciting and safe life.
    From Tara

33. Kara D says:

Hi everyone,

History is a very interesting subject and thigs have changed a lot in the past years.
    I can’t wait to learn about history in class.

Technology has changed significantly over time, the phones, TVs and even the computers. Computers were big boxes and they’ve kept getting thinner and thinner over time and have become much more portable.

Transport has also changed a lot…. In the beggining, we had the horse and cart as a mode of tranport. Now, we have cars and buses, which have become a lot more technologically advanced.

Bye, Kara : )

34. Cristopher says:

Hi Everyone!

I am really excited to learn about continuity and change next term.

One of the things that has changed in my lifetime is that mobile phones have got smaller and faster and the internet is much quicker too.

In my parents and grandparents time, they have seen many changes. Some of these have been things like the start of the internet and computers. My mum remembers only having a typewriter when she was at university and then she bought her first desk top computer where work had to be saved on floppy disks, as well as then getting her first laptop. They have also seen Ipads/ tablets be introduced.

I believe that in the future, we will have robots helping us to do jobs around the house like cooking and cleaning, there will be more people living in our planet, and maybe, people will start to live in other planets.

Have a great holiday everyone!!

35. Sebastian Johnson says:

HI Everyone, its Sebastian here.

I am really excited to learn about continuity and change. Its sounds like a very interesting topic. I would particularly like to learn about changes and continuity in Technology. For example I would like to compare some of the first computers with latest ones of today. I think that would be a interesting comparison!

From Sebastian!

36. Caitlin says:

Hi everyone,

I’m looking forward to doing continuity and change. So much has changed over time but there are still somethings that haven’t changed much at all.

My Mum has told me that computers and phones have changed a lot since they were first invented.

I would like to learn about how people have changed the world over time. People have done some good things and some bad things to the world. There are some people in the world who have littered and polluted the environment. There are other people whose job it is to make the environment better. I’m interested in learning more about littering and pollution because I don’t understand why people would want to pollute and litter our environment.

See you all in class.

37. vincent says:

Hello mrs flanagan,

Our family continuity
    Is no one has died or gave birth to anyone.
    We keep our religious traditions. Our house hasn’t changed.
    Schedule has not changed.
    Continued sports commitments.
    I go to school
    be brother and son

Our family change
    Mums job role has changed
    In my grandmas time they had different toilets
    grandpas bodys changed(broken hip)
    dad has new job role as well
    me getting older,taller and heavier
    grandmas gone over seas now

38. Thomas.G says:

Hey 3/4s
    I am excited about the new inquiry unit (Continuity & Change).
    I would really like to learn how the Sphinx was built.
    Lots of things continue on in the world but one thing would be the seasons.
    In my lifetime one thing that has changed is my age.
    My Mum says something that has changed a lot in her lifetime are computers. She didn’t use her first computer until she was 19 years old at University. She also says that music has changed a lot in her lifetime. She prefers the music that was around when she was growing up.
    I would like to learn how people found the materials to make stuff in the first place and then how they improved their construction. I am interested in this because I am very interested in the history and evolution of buildings.
    bye from thomas.G 3/4f

39. Maddison says:

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to learn about history and how it has changed over the years.

What I have noticed over time is how technology has changed. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of people wear garmins and fitbits to track their steps and it also tells the time.

What my mum has noticed that has changed over time is how technology has changed. In her days at school, the teacher used a blackboard and now we use interactive whiteboards. There were no phones or computers and now that’s only the way people interact with each other.

I’m interested in change because I think it will be very interesting to see how the world has change when I’m my mums age. Maybe there will be flying cars and robots to do the housework??

From Maddie

40. Darcy says:

Hi Bloggers,

It’s Darcy here. I’m really interested in learning about continuity & change.
    When I think about it there are not many things that have stayed the same. With the use of technology & science we have become smarter. We now use computers every day, even kids! When my Nanny & Poppy were kids they had to write letters to each other and send them in the post. There were no emails back then but sometimes they were sneaky and passed notes in class.

What I am interested in finding out about is Ancient Egypt and how their lives have changed. I’ve always wondered how they built the pyramids and if they would be built the same way today.

Bye see you next term
    Hope you have a great HOLIDAY!!

41. Noah says:

Hi bloggers,

I first think that a TON of things have stayed in the world such as buildings, houses, transportation, schools and heaps more, but a lot more things has changed in the world, like the pollution is getting more bigger and serious, more diseases are spreading. But these are all bad things, the mode of transportation had changed (e.g. Horses to cars.)
    welp these are all the things I have to say.

So bye!

42. vanessa says:

Hi everyone

I’m so look forward to learn about the past and I can’t wait to look at sports and what has changed over time for sports I’m also looking forward to learn about the environment and technology and what also happen then.I’m also look forward for the other one’s to but the one’s I really want to learn the most is environment,sport and technology.

From vanessa

43. Tam says:

Hi bloggers,
    I am very excited to learn about Continuity and Change in Term 3. I know a little bit about continuity and change but I am excited to learn more in Term 3 so I can expand my knowledge from what I know now to a whole bunch of different and new information. I think Continuity and Change is a very good topic to pick for Term 3 and I hope everyone enjoys learning about Continuity and change.

Bye From Tam

44. Harrison says:

Hi everyone,

In term 3 we are going to talk about continuity and change.
    I’m excited to learn about things that have changed and also things that have continued to be the same. Cars have continued and have also changed we now have driverless cars, TV is the same but it has also changed our TV´s are now connected to the internet. Phones have continued and also changed we now have mobile phones and landline phones. Everything changes and improves, not many things stay the same, they are the same idea but they also grow and become more improved.

One of my favourite interests is gaming, in the past games were in arcades and machines found in shops and not really available to play at home, now games are portable, on our phones, on our iPads and can also be played at home on different consoles.

Continuity and change is an awesome idea and I cant wait until term 3, in the meantime keep blogging!

bye everyone and enjoy the holidays
    from Harrison 3/4 DC

45. Olivia.A says:

Hi Everyone

WOW – What a fascinating topic we are learning about for inquiry in Term 3: “Continuity and Change”.

Humans continue to grow in the world as everyday approximately 360,000 babies are born per day worldwide. I have particularly noticed technology to be changing constantly and this interests me a lot as I want to learn how much technology has changed from back in the days (of my grandparents to my mum and dad’s days) till now.

Both my parents and grandparents have noticed huge changes in technology in many areas. My Baba (grandma) said in her days televisions were so expensive that they were a luxury and her parents could never afford one so she would go to her neighbours house to watch their television which was a small black and white box. We look now how TVs have changed from their sizing, different models, plasmas, digital and now introducing smart TV’s that access the internet. I wonder what they will produce next?

My parents commented how transportation in the world has changed and even technology in transportation. In my mum and dad’s first car they owned, they played music from a radio/cassette tape. Cars these days have the option of a CD or even connecting music via your iphone (bluetooth/ipod) or a USB stick. Some cars even have a DVD player to watch movies.

One thing that really interests me is the change in photographs. My mum showed me albums of photos from when my grandparents were young to even her younger days. I couldn’t believe the difference between photographs back then to what they are now – such as the quality, the colour, the size, the effects, the way the images are processed and stored (can now be viewed via the computer and on iphones) and to even the way they are taken.

Thank you for reading.
    Olivia

46. Tess says:

Hi 3/4s,
    I cant wait to do Continuity and Change. I think I might do the old sport and fashion because Iḿvery interested about sport and fashion.
    I have chosen sport because my great uncle won an Olympic silver medal. I chose fashion because I want to know how their clothes were in the old days.

From Tess.

47. Daniel says:

Hi Everybody,

The first question is: What continues on in the world? What has changed in your lifetime? My answer to the questions here is yes, people’s actions have changed, people have become a bit more mean for their own needs.

Second question is: What changes have your parents or grandparents noticed during their lifetime? There has been more donating to poor countries than there used to be and technology has improved.

Final question is What would you like to learn about change? Why are you interested in this change? I’m interested about old times to learn how old people used to live their daily lives.

Bye! From Daniel

48. Daniel says:

Hi Everyone

I am really excited to learn about change and continuity for inquiry. I have lots of questions to answer and lots of things I’d like to learn.

Bye!

From Daniel