Inquiry Expo

Thankyou to all the parents, grandparents, family and friends who came along to our Inquiry Expo on Monday to support and encourage the 3/4 students. Our Inquiry topic was all about change and our art this term has been about using techniques of artists throughout history. The students had a great crowd to show their Inquiry presentations and Art Portfolios to and were able to receive and give valuable feedback. It was a wonderful celebration of their learning shared by all.

What did you learn during your inquiry ?

What different resources did you use to find out the answers to your questions ?

How did you put your ideas and information together ?

Did you recieve any feedback about your presentation and how could you use this next time ?

5 Responses to Inquiry Expo

1. Aleisha says:

Hi it’s Aleisha
    At the end of term 2 we completed our Inquiry topic. It was really interesting to research and present our topic. I researched about ’how has dresses changed over 100 years?’. I used google for much of my information but also spoke to my parents and grandparents to get information. I also learnt about other topics from other people like IT, fashion and housing.
    I wish we had longer to present as I did not get much time to walk around the classroom. Next time, we should have a longer presentation time. Many people brought in some materials from home and I brought in a dress from the 80’s to present. It was really interesting and I had heaps of fun learning about my topic.

2. Aleisha says:

Hi 3/4’s, it’s Melissa here, Aleisha’s mum,

I enjoyed everybody’s presentation for the inquiry topic. I enjoyed walking around and learning about different topics and seeing how much effort all the students had put towards their work. I learnt about computers, fashion, sports and architecture. There were so many great creations and heaps for materials that students had brought from home.
    I will definitely be there for the next one. Well done 3/4.

3. Thu says:

Hello guys,Thu here

I did a project on the Google car, and from that I learned that the car had a multiple of choices to start and stop the engine, the car is an all-electric car which is a more awesome fact. My feedback was that maybe next time I could of had a bit more of information and how I presented it could be more exciting. But I am still really proud of my work because I made a quiz online and had prizes if you got all the answers correct.

Bye for now but not forever Thu

4. sophie says:

Hi blog peeps! Sophie here.
    I really think that doing this project helped us learn to use devices and not use paper. I think that everyone enjoyed it. I think we all put a lot of effort into this. I think the parents enjoyed it. Isla, Sophie’s Mum here. I had a great time looking at all of the projects. Especially Soph’s of course!
    Sophie & Mum

5. Ethan says:

Hey everyone it’s Ethan,
    I really enjoyed the Inquiry expo. There were a lot of people there. I think the Inquiry expo helped a lot with our knowledge. The knowledge we got was about lots of things. Our projects took a long time to do.
    Bye bloggers