Community

This term in Inquiry, our topic is ‘Community’.  So far we have been looking at Gardner’s theory of ‘multiple intelligences’.  The students completed a survey to work out what their strongest intelligence was.  We are so lucky to have so many different intelligences in our 3/4 area in order to build a diverse community where we can all contribute and help each other in different ways.  What was your strongest intelligence?

13 Responses to Community

1. Vivien says:

Hi, Vivien here,
    I enjoyed the video a lot and I like learning about the multiple intelligences. My highest intelligences was Music, Word and Number smart. I’m hoping we do more work on it soon! Bye for now, Vivien.

2. Charlotte says:

Hi Guys its Charlotte here,
    I really enjoyed the video. It was interesting because you saw different people’s Intelligence and how they learn. My highest intelligence is sport and music.
    Bye

3. stella says:

Hi everyone I enjoyed the video and I can not wait for all the exciting things I will learn this year and all the new terrific tuesdays stuff,its so nice to have so many great teachers and caring friendly students.
    See Ya,Stella

4. Angela says:

Hi guys,

The video was amazing WOW! It does not just tell you all the intelligences, it also tells you what they mean.I think finding your intelligence is fun. What is your intelligence? My highest intelligence was naturalist.

Bye for now guys

5. Georgina says:

This video is talking about different intelligences. Intelligence is something that you are good at. I liked this video because i liked how they were showing different kinds of intelligence.

Bye from Georgina.

6. Paul says:

Hey guys!
    It’s Paul here. My intelligence is Logical Mathmatical. I loved the video because it told me lots of intelligences we all have. I like maths, science and technology the best. I find them easy to do and interesting! 🙂
    Bye from Paul

7. vy says:

Hi fellow bloggers,
    Vy speaking. I think that video was interesting because that showed all our amazing intelligences. My intelligences are sport, maths and spacial. My favourite would have to be sport. I find I am very athletic. The video was interesting to watch.
    Bye for now!

8. Seth says:

Hey it’s Seth here,
    I found out that i have multiple intelligences, these are different areas in my environment that help me learn. My favourite ones are logical mathematical, bodily/kinethestic and interpersonal intelligence.

What is your best learning style?
    See you soon

9. Jacob says:

Hi guys it’s Jacob.
    I loved the video it was so interesting because it taught me all the different types of Intelligence and that everyone is different in the way they learn.

My strongest intelligence was Bodily/Kinesthetic & Interpersonal Intelligence, which explains why I love sport so much and good at writing, reading & spelling.

Bye for now but not forever.

10. flynn says:

Hi Flynn here,
    I liked doing the survey. My intelligence was sport. It was interesting to see what intelligence most people had. People had lots of different intelligence and it is good that we are not all the same.
    Bye for now!

11. bianca says:

Hi classmates,
    Are you a multiple intelligence person?
    If you are then these are all the multiple intelligences which one are you? Musical, Spacial, Naturalistic, Linguistic, Bodily Kinethestic, Intrapersonal, Interpersonal and Logical Mathematical intelligence. I am Body smart because I’m active nearly everyday. I am also Logical because I love doing maths even when I have spare time I go onto mathletics.

Bye Bianca

12. Caitlyn says:

Hey Bloggers,
    I loved watching that clip on the different way we learn. I have two ways of learning. I think I’m very musical and then I learn in a way called kinestics. I thought it was interesting and liked it a lot.

Bye Bloggers!

13. Bianca says:

Hi it’s Bianca here,
    In 3/4 we have been learning about multiple intelligences here is what I think about them.

I think that multiple intelligences are really good because they help us know what we are good at and what we aren’t very good at.

Out of all of the multiple intelligences which are Bodily kinaesthetic, Naturalist, Musical, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, Verbal linguistic, Logical mathematical and Visual spacial I am Bodily kinaesthetic.

Bye for now not forever.(: