Division Athletics – 7th October 2014

It began being a very cold and blustery day with some events being delayed due to the amount of rain in the morning.. There were some fantastic performances again with 1 individual progressing to the next level in high jump. Unfortunately all relay teams were challenged with the strong competition and hence did not progress any further. Below is a list of any children who finished in the top 3 of their event, if they finished in the top 2 they progress to the Regional competition on Thursday 16th at Casey Fields. We would like to thank the parents who assisted with transporting their children and others to the event on the day (Mrs Quinn, Mrs Goonewardene and Mrs McCarthy).

Kate Ebert High Jump-1st
Maddison Sinclair Shot Put- 3rd Discus- 3rd
Ebony McCarthy Long Jump- 3rd
Jakob Anderson High Jump- 3rd
Lachlan Benton Discus- 3rd

2 Responses to Division Athletics – 7th October 2014

1. Jakob says:

Hey Bloggers,
    Jakob here, I would just like to congratulate everyone who participated in the Division Athletics. Especially to the people who placed in the top three. I know how nerve racking it was so good job to everyone.
    Hi Kids,
    A big congratulations from Jakob’s mum also. I think your achievements on the day were awesome and you should all be proud. Go St Mark’s!

Bye from Jakob and Kathy.

2. Bianca says:

Hi everybody Bianca here,
    I’d just like to say congratulations to the the people who were in the division athletics.
    It was a great achievement for our school and it’s awesome who got in to the next level.

Hello from Bianca’s mum. Well done to all who participated on the day, and especially to those who placed. Good luck to those going on to the next level of competition.

Bye from Bianca and her mum.