Term 2 Inquiry Reflection

This term the 3/4 students engaged in inquiry based learning about Australia’s cultural diversity. We want to thank all family members who helped students develop and celebrate their learning and we invite all families to watch the video below.

Reflection questions for students:

What were some of the challenges you faced when developing your inquiry and how did you overcome them?

What do you feel you did well?

What might you do differently next term?

We would especially love to hear some reflections and thoughts from parents and families.

What did you think of the students’ work?

4 Responses to Term 2 Inquiry Reflection

1. Hayley says:

Hello bloggers,
    The inquiry project was fantastic!
    I really enjoyed learning about countries that I didnt know much about!
    For my project I made a poster about Wales and I also made a quiz and if you got all 5 questions right you would win lollies!
    I cant wait till the next inquiry project!!
    from Hayley

2. Nicole says:

Hey bloggers,
    The 3/4’s have put a lot of effort in their project’s. I like that students did different projects. Students did different ways to present their work.

bye for now but not for every. Nicole

3. Javier says:

Hey everyone,
    That looks like it would have been an awesome day, I wish I was there. It looks like everyone had a good time which is great. I hope everyone learnt lots and lots about Australian cultures.

From Javer in 3/4U

4. Hunter says:

Hi Bloggers it’s Hunter here,

I’m just saying that the 3/4’s had put a lot of effort in their inquiry projects last term. All of them were really smart and cool. I liked how some people actually made food to share with others. I really liked the food I had. I hope this term there will be lots more really cleaver and smart projects and hopefully there will be some experiments since we are doing physical and chemical changes.
    From Hunter