The New Playground !

I am pleased to say that our new playground has been a great success. It is a very good place to just relax and hang out with your friends. It has ropes coming out at all angles and looks just like a spider web. It’s unique to all the other playgrounds because it has a whole different structure. I am confident that this playground will turn out to be something popular in the future.

Do you have any ideas to keep safe on the new playground ?

What are your thoughts on the new playground ?

If you could invent a new playground what would you include in it ?

12 Responses to The New Playground !

1. Edmund says:

I do have a idea. Always walk near the playground or else you will hit somebody.
    I think it looks wonderful, people are going to love it and you should have fun on it.
    I have a idea. A ball pit, a BIG slide, a mini train course, a maze and a swimming pool.
    I think that everyone is going to love the playground!

From Edmund.

• Miss Minogue says:

Hi Eddy,

Thank you for your idea about how to be safe on the new playground equipment. It is very important to use it safely and look out for each other when you are on it.

I loved your ideas for other equipment too. They were very thoughtful and imaginative!

Best wishes,
      Mrs Marantz

2. Jack says:

Thank you SRC’S for making the new play ground for the 3,4,5 and 6’s
    I am really having fun playing on it, because I can climb high.

Bye for now, but not forever,
    Jack

3. Xavier says:

Sup every body Xavier here,
    Just wanted to say that the new playground is awesome.thank you so much SRC for doing why don’t we get more huh.

ok bye for now but not for the ever
    Good byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Xavier says:

Hi people in the world,
    Xavier speaking,
    I’m just wanted to say how to be safe in the playground.
    1. always walk in the playground.
    2. never run through the playground
    3. I don’t know about this one but I’ll think of one
    OK I have got to go so GOOD BYE!

5. sean says:

I think the new playground was a good idea because the 3/4s can play on it at snack and the grade 5/6s can play at lunch. So then we don’t have to argue about 1 playground because we have 2.

6. Keisha Huynh says:

Hi fellow bloggers,
    I really like the new playground equipment but sometimes it gets
    a little too crowded. When I stood on the very top and looked down
    it was so creepy! Sooooo high!

Bye, Keisha

7. bdanzo says:

Hi there,

I love the new playground!It is awesome! I wish everybody could go on it (including all the grades),

From Bianca in 3/4m

8. david says:

Hello everybody,
    I am here to say that the new playground is awesome!!! I love climbing the ropes and looking around the whole school. I want to thank the SRC`s for doing that.

Bye.
    David 3/4 KR.

9. Tyler says:

Hello bloggers it’s Tyler here

Just saying that if I could invent a new playground I would include an underground Mirror Maze. It would be so AWESOME!!!

The only thing is we’d have to make sure that when the bell went nobody got left behind

So bye just for now but not forever

10. Joshua 3/4S says:

Hi it’s Josh here. Just wanted to say how cool the new playground is. Its cool because you can climb high.
    Thanks to SRC for choosing this playground.
    If I could invent a playground it would have bike track with jumps. It would be AWESOME!!!

11. Celine says:

Hi everyone, Celine is here!!

I just think that the new playground is so awesome. But why does 3/4M have to take the whole new playground on Friday? Anyway, I think it’s amazing to have the new playground but when you are on the top it’s so scary

See you soon!