Happy Easter

The 3/4 teachers would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and welcome the children back for a very busy term. We’d love to hear all about your holidays and how you celebrated Easter Sunday with your family and friends.

Did you go anywhere special during the holidays ?

What were the highlights of your holidays ?

Who did you celebrate Easter with ?

Did you go to any of the Easter ceremonies at St Mark’s church ?

Can you tell us what we are remembering at Easter time ?

5 Responses to Happy Easter

1. Darren says:

Hi guys, it’s Darren here,
    The first week of my holidays was epic. I went roller skating and it was great fun. Unfortunately the next day I got really sore legs so that was bad.
    Bye for now.

2. Leeah says:

Hi guys it’s Leeah from3 / 4 U

The highlight of my Easter was going to see my family. My second highlight was doing my Easter egg hunt with my sister and this bit is really funny. My sister and I woke up at 4:00am and started to hunt. We remember Easter because it is when Jesus rose from the dead and it’s when the Easter bunny comes. I got to celebrate with my family.

Bye for now but not forever.

3. Jacinta says:

Hi guys it’s Jacinta here,
    my highlight of my Easter holidays was going to go see my family and eating lunch with my family. Went to the Easter Sunday mass. We also went to my grandmas’ house on Easter Monday. The highlight of my holidays was when I had my birthday party.

bye for now not for ever !

4. Ricky says:

Hey guys
    My family came from Vietnam.
    In Vietnam they eat fried snails, eggs, worms, crab, lobsters, coconut, meat, mussels and spring rolls.

5. Luke says:

Hi guys Luke here,
    i really enjoyed the holidays especially the last few days because I went to the aquarium, the strawberry farm (well actually that was on the first day of the holidays but it was still really AWESOME), I went to a ice-cream shop and they make the ice-cream right in front of you!!!!!

Then easter arrived. I was so delighted. All my family came and celebrated with me. I actually didn’t go to church but I still shared Jesus and God’s love and spirit.

I was happy that school came but I was sad to leave the holidays as well.