St.Marks Concert Preparation 2013

This is a special post by Natalie, Stefanie and Christian in 3/4A

We started working on our concert in Term Two. Mrs Podesta had the unique idea of doing a theme park- inspired act for our school. All of the concert acts get put into one of the four worlds, Fantasy world, Wild Wild West world, Jungle world and Water World. Our opening dance song is called Fireworks by Katy Perry. Mrs Podesta chose our song and we loved it. Our dance is called Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride. Hawaiian dancing is inspirational, relaxing and cool. We haven’t completely decided on a costume yet but what ever it is we will love it! The song comes from a classic Disney movie called Lilo and Stitch. Mrs Podesta has put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into our unique and exciting concert. Thanks loads, Mrs Podesta!!! 🙂

What has your favourite concert been so far?

Do you enjoy concert preparation?

Are you nervous about performing on stage?

Are you a fantastic dancer?

What’s your favourite part of the concert?

What do you think you need to improve on?

This entry was posted in 3/4A, 3/4AM, 3/4KR, 3/4M, 3/4PM, Miss Adams. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to St.Marks Concert Preparation 2013

1. Karla (Nat's mum) says:

I can’t wait to see all the St Mark’s kids performing at the Concert in November. It will be an unforgettable experience for all the families. It will be great to see our kids having fun and enjoying themselves.
    I am really looking forward to it!! :)

• CASS says:

Yeah Kala! I agree with you to the concert will be great for 2013. Us kids have been working so hard for th concert and it’s been so FUN!!!!

2. Denise (Bexley's Mum) says:

It’s great to be able to read about your concert preparation!! Bexley isn’t giving anything away at home, wanting to make sure it is a surprise!!
    I am really looking forward to reading more and even more excited to see the concert in November!!

3. Shawnee says:

Hi guys,

Great job to everyone for dancing or acting in the St Marks concert. Everyone did a great job and the show blew the roof off. I think Miss Podesta did a great job organizing the concert. Great job again to Nat, Stef and Christian for the great blog post.

From Shawnee

4. jack 's Mum says:

Hi everyone we are just doing homework.
    Researching Climate change and the effects of global warming.
    Very interesting!

have a great day Rachel

5. jack says:

Hi guys,
    pretty good homework sheets we have thanks teachers.0 I love my home but not more then I go for Carlton .
    reply if you go for Carlton

see ya !!!