3/4 Photostories

This is a special post by Alex D & Kyle

The 3/4’s have been doing photostories about what they have been learning and doing in Terms 1 & 2, including, our excursion to Braeside Park, the ‘I Sea I Care’ incursion, Hockey day, Inquiry, Maths and Reading.

Throughout Terms 2 and 3, we created the photostories, it has been a great experience.

Here are some example of the photostories:

Alex and Kyle’s

Lochie, Jakob and Jack’s

Well done to all the people who had a finished photo story and participated.

Have you used photostory before? What did you like/dislike about it?

What have you created a photostory on?

What is your opinion of the two photostories here on this post?

Do you think photostories are good way to present information?

Do you think it is important to learn how to create photostories? Explain.

This entry was posted in 3/4A, 3/4AM, 3/4KR, 3/4M, 3/4PM, Ms Mirabella. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to 3/4 Photostories

1. Pingback: Kidsnews 2013 E08 | Year 5/6 @ St. Mark's Primary School

2. Nicole says:

I really enjoyed your photostory Alex and Kyle.
    I had a lot of fun on the excursion as well and I learnt a lot about Braeside Park. I really enjoyed your photos, especially the photo of the ducks!
    Great work
    From Nicole, Luke’s mum.

3. grace says:

Those photo stories are great,keep up the good work.

4. Mark, Grace's Dad says:

Great imagination used in photo stories, good job well done….

From Grace’s dad.

5. Jack says:

Hey bloggers Jack here,
    Well done to everyone on there photo stories good job Alex and Kyle myself Lochie and Jacob also made a photo story good work to everyone for making awesome photo stories,
    Bye from Jack

6. Owen, Jacks Dad says:

Congratulations everyone on fantastic photo stories. I really enjoyed the photos – it looks like everyone was having lots of fun.

Goodnight from Jacks Dad (Owen)

7. charlie says:

Hi its Charlie here,
    I really enjoyed the photo stories and I also enjoyed learning and making them. I think everyone did a great job and I think they put a lot of effort into them.

8. Sera (Alex's mum) says:

What an expressive photostory Alex and Kyle. Alex, I think you’ve got some talent in the film making & photo story area! Well done guys! Keep ’em coming!

Sera (Alex’s mum)

9. Vinnie (Alex's Mum) & Alex says:

I really enjoyed your photo story about Braeside Park Great work Alex & Kyle. We all had a great day.

Great work Alex & Kyle you both put a lot of effort into making this photo story.

10. Amanda (Jack's mum) says:

Great photo stories guys, I have really enjoyed watching them. You guys are very creative and it looks like you had fun while making them.

Amanda (Jack’s mum)

11. Talia says:

I really liked the video about the excursion at Braeside park. It seemed like lots of fun.